I’m aliiiiiive! I’ve been getting emails like “I’ve checked and I’m still subscribed. Are you ok?” Yes, I’m fine. I’ve been working full-out for these last couple months. So much that it seems I can barely eek out a Facebook post every few days. So today is a quickie. I wanted to show you some great before & afters from my lavender fields session this week.
They were edited with quite a hodgepodge of tools and methods. I just let my hair down and had fun with ’em! You can see the whole session here.
- I started in Lightroom with Pretty Presets‘ Fine Art Film collection (the matte color preset)
- I then did customizations for the particular image, including using the new radial filter in LR5 and the healing brush to remove people and whatnot.
- In PS6, I applied actions from the MCP Actions’ Fusion set.
- I did a bit of head swapping where required.
- For some images, I enhanced the skies with Florabella’s cloud overlays (an added bonus to the Classic Workflow set of Photoshop actions)
- I added a bit of sharpening and saved!
These images were shot at Mayfield Lavender near London