Without a doubt, the biggest area of frustration and confusion for start-up photographers is knowing what to charge.
Here are 6 of my all time favourite blog posts about pricing from my favourite photography/business bloggers (in no particular order).
- How to Raise Your Photography Prices Significantly Without Losing All Your Clients from The Modern Tog
- 7 reasons to not raise your prices from The Modern Tog
- How to get over your fears and raise your prices from Psychology for Photographers
- 7 Non-Money Reasons To Price Your Photography Profitably from Psychology for Photographers
- The Red Flag That Says “You Need To Raise Your Prices” from Psychology for Photographers
- Pricing Smackdown: Packages vs One Price from PhotoMint
I also have a whole category here on my blog for pricing which you can browse by —> clicking here <—Pin It